Welcome to the debut of the rebooted podcast!
Originally known as The Pause with Dawna & Friends, the podcast is now titled By the Hearth with the Mental Mystic, or By the Hearth for short.
A couple of changes those who followed previously will note:
- It’s now hosted in-house here.
- It’s available in video and audio-only formats.
In this episode, I share the season-ending episode of The Pause.
It includes the best bits from all of my Season 1 guests:
- Kathy Hawn of K & K Inspirations
- Kate Walter of K & K Inspirations
- Karen Dugan of Spirit of the Sands
- Astra of Create Your YOUniverse
- Lara Young, Labyrinth docent of Brookgreen Gardens
- Tina Hayden of The Hayden Heals Foundation
- Chat with Sandhan (formerly co-hostess of the Expanding Times podcast)
In the podcast, I mentioned that my guest next week will be Alania Starhawk. Since that point, though, I’ve decided to switch it up a bit.
I ended up having an interview with Rev. Diannia Baty (better known as “Lady D”) which speaks to what humanity is experiencing at this time. It was too good to delay its release. So, she will be my guest next week.
Hope to see you then!