This week’s intuitive reading message was:
(You can also watch the video below for the recorded live version.)
Be committed, devoted to your growth. Set your sights higher. It’s easy to become comfortable with what is. But if we do not look beyond what is to what is or take time to dream and expand our horizons, we become stagnant. Not only as a person, but a being of energy.
With stagnation, things stop. The natural flow of energy stops, and we sink into “topor”. Essentially, we begin to decay, die.
Change or growth does not have to be HUGE or even scary. Even little changes in our routine can help keep our energy flowing, moving, growing.
What can you do this week toward achieving new growth?
- Drinking more water, which helps to flush out and cleanse our system.
- Adding more movement to your day.
- Making a point to start and finish a book this month in which you learn something new.
- Listening to a podcast (perhaps daily) on a topic that interests you.
- Watching a motivational or instructional video on YouTube.
It doesn’t have to be anything Earth-Shattering, just something that moves you forward – even in some small way – toward achieving your goals or the realization of your Big Dream.
I do hope this has inspired you to get out there and begin to consume all the wonderful bits of knowledge and growth the Universe puts out in front of us each day.
The cards I used were the Angels and Ancestors Oracle Cards from Kyle Gray. Artwork by Lily Moses.
Until next time, dear friend, may you and yours be well!